• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Dolmar 421 $340 shipped

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnmn

ArboristSite Guru
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
First up is a basically new 421, 2015 build date made in Germany!
I decated it, started it and tuned it.
Saw includes bar and chain.
$350
IMG_20181218_163801497.jpg IMG_20181218_163749849.jpg

Second up is a Makita 6401 p&c are in great shape. I kitted the carb and advanced the timing. Saw has desirable twin jet carb! Runs and oils perfectly!
It does have some over spray on the front handle and hand guard, it however will clean off. Just full disclosure, I don't want anyone surprised like I was.
Saw also includes some extra goodies! I was gonna turn it into a 7910 but I picked one up.
$350
IMG_20181218_163725813.jpg
IMG_20181218_163638747.jpg IMG_20181218_163650843.jpg

I dig them both. Pricing is high on the 421 after you ship and ding for Paypal. New are cheaper with warranty thru Home Depot

I dig them both. Pricing is high on the 421 after you ship and ding for Paypal. New are cheaper with warranty thru Home Depot

Who gives a rat about warranty? Plus he already de-catted the muffler, which is definitely worth something (e.g. the value of the time saved - the buyer won't now have to waste time doing it himself).

GLWS. Hope the 421 goes quickly, since I kinda want one and my year of doing an experiment of not buying anything starts January 1.

Who gives a rat about warranty? Plus he already de-catted the muffler, which is definitely worth something (e.g. the value of the time saved - the buyer won't now have to waste time doing it himself).

GLWS. Hope the 421 goes quickly, since I kinda want one and my year of doing an experiment of not buying anything starts January 1.
Hi Brandon:hi:

Plus theres the fact you can't buy new Dolmar. That's important to some.

I bought my first Makita saw today... It's heated!

GLWS John, they both look great. Someday I'll have me a large frame Dolkita. You don't need a sweet West German 034S do you?:laugh:

That experiment date means you have 2 weeks before it starts so you have time to buy the 421.

To be fair, a lot of people care about warranty, although it's a moot point with this saw (just pointing it out because you can literally pick up a new one for this price). De-catting a muffler is simple stuff and doesn't take long so that is a non issue. I do hope it sells quickly as its a bad ass saw

To be fair, a lot of people care about warranty, although it's a moot point with this saw (just pointing it out because you can literally pick up a new one for this price). De-catting a muffler is simple stuff and doesn't take long so that is a non issue. I do hope it sells quickly as its a bad ass saw

You really think anyone here gives a **** about warranties on this site? The people who are buying a saw from HD and want the warranty are gonna grab the Echo since it has a longer one then go home make 2 cuts and let the gas go stale in the saw. Then ***** about it being a pos saw 2 years later when they try to use it again.

Maybe show a little class and send a PM next time if you think his price is high.

Back