• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Sachs-Dolmar KMS4 Rotary

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rarefish383

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
For the advanced collector, my running, Sachs KMS4 Rotary. This saw had a few hours put on it back in the 70's. The original owner said it was too heavy and when he finished the project, never used it again. When I got it I primed it and it fired right off. The fuel tank looked new inside so I put half a tank in it. Primed it again and it started running, drawing from the tank. I shot a short video of it running. Mark hooked me up with a repro knuckle guard, it's not on the saw, but does go with it. $2000 shipping included. My daughter just had twins, so we are running in and out. Please respond with a PM, so I can keep track of reply's. Thanks, Joe.
RKCNL00.jpg

I remember you posting when you got yours. Only thing I’d trade for might be a high condition, pre WWI Savage 1899 lever action. I really don’t want to sell it, but like most others, it just sits on the shelf looking pretty.
You just never see these saws come up for sale. I own one, and I’m glad, because if I didn’t I’d have to be thinking of a way to scratch up two grand. Good luck Would you consider trades? If so for what?

Thanks for the heads up but I have had one for many years now. I do not need to hoard that model, others need it.
A friend has two Sterling Torpedo Trucks. The Navy commissioned 100 built to haul torpedos from the factory to the docks. His two makes the largest collection in the world. We tease him about hoarding them.

I remember you posting when you got yours. Only thing I’d trade for might be a high condition, pre WWI Savage 1899 lever action. I really don’t want to sell it, but like most others, it just sits on the shelf looking pretty.
The Savage 1899 is a nice piece. My father had a 99 chambered .300 Savage. My brother has it now. I had a 99 chambered .300 Savage and my oldest son has it now. I wanted a 1899 but just never could get the right one.

The Savage 1899 is a nice piece. My father had a 99 chambered .300 Savage. My brother has it now. I had a 99 chambered .300 Savage and my oldest son has it now. I wanted a 1899 but just never could get the right one.
I have about a dozen 99’s. Everyone is special for one reason or another. I love to take my 1902 factory engraved rifle to the range. It’s wearing a Fecker 10x target scope. Guys just can’t believe a hunting rifle over 100 years old can shoot bug holes at 100 yards. Then I have another factory engraved rifle that was sold to the California Artist Jo Mora, in 1929. I’m going to hunt that one this year.

I have about a dozen 99’s. Everyone is special for one reason or another. I love to take my 1902 factory engraved rifle to the range. It’s wearing a Fecker 10x target scope. Guys just can’t believe a hunting rifle over 100 years old can shoot bug holes at 100 yards. Then I have another factory engraved rifle that was sold to the California Artist Jo Mora, in 1929. I’m going to hunt that one this year.
Not to derail this thread but i would love to see some pic's of these guns. I'm a fan of lever action guns. Mostly Marlins

Not to derail this thread but i would love to see some pic's of these guns. I'm a fan of lever action guns. Mostly Marlins
Poor pic, 1919 250-3000 mint condition.
wbnUr07.jpg

Factory engraved model K. Factory letter, sold to California Artist Jo Mora, in 1929, Noske side mount scope.
sOlsD5Y.jpg

rHQRl5l.jpg

!912 model H in 22 HiPower. Factory letter, sold to the Malcolm Rifle Telescope Co. 1912 3X Malcolm scope.
YqeXwLu.jpg

1981 250 A Saddle gun. Was new in box a year ago.
sDUVdso.jpg

1912 saddle Ring Carbine in 30-30.
3eV0VFv.jpg

Factory Letter, 1902, engraved, special order pistol grip, special ordered heckering, Special order shotgun butt, with 1925 Fecker 10X target scope.
Ne7MPkq.jpg

1919 250 take Down.
l1ezxDc.jpg

As a boy (14) I went the local pawn shop to trade my Remington single shot .22 for a Marlin auto loader. I wish I had my first gun back. Over my lifetime I collected hundreds of guns, almost all Winchesters. Had some beautiful guns too. At one time I had over a hundred Winchesters and a safe full of handguns.
It’s not funny but life happens while you’re out making other plans. Beginning in 1998, cancer, auto accident, economy downturn and unemployment all whittled away at my collection. I’m left with mostly nice shooters and I enjoy them often. I would like to one day have a nice Savage 99. They are from an era when craftsmanship was king, and it’s so obvious looking over these older guns. Nice choice for a collection. IMG_4716.jpeg

Mod 12 (20g) on the left, Mod 42 (410) on the right. I’ll second the best shotgun made motion.
My oldest son and I were at an auction many years ago and there was some nice guns there. Nothing real high end but just nice guns (shotguns) such as Browning, Remington etc. There was sweet package with two barrels and he was keen to that. I told him to just watch. I told him the old model 12 on the sale will be the top dog. It was. He is now a adult and has my father's Model 12

Latest posts

Back