• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Dolmar 5100s $265

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright, since you mentioned it twice, what's the deal on the heated Dolkitas?

Also, GLWS. :)
Thanks Ryan.

Last month Amazon had one of their price quirks a couple times on the heated Makita 5105s. I missed the first one after Black Friday, but it dropped again and I got one for four bills to my door.

Hmmmm, come on neighbor I like heated handles also!! Should have been sharing that info...
I had no reason to believe the price wouldn't get back down. Had I known I would have bought all three and shared the wealth. I'm trying to a little by offering this one up at a good price. It's in good shape and it's a great runner.

What bar do you prefer on it? I've found I prefer full 3/8's, where my 346 seems better with .325.
That has been my opinion as well. My new Makita came with a 64dl "18'" 3/8 bar, but with the giant spikes it's effectively a 16". I think the amazing AV and the broad power band on the Dolkitas lends itself to bigger 3/8 bars. I preferred a 16".325 on my old 2153. I should have both again soon so some experimentation is in order.

Latest posts

Back