• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Dolmar 5100s

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cuinrearview

Red saw lover
Reaction score
I picked up this saw not running last winter. I tore it all the way down, replaced the main bearings and seal. FW side got a Nachi bearing, clutch side is the OEM with integrated seal. I used the proper Loctite 609 to secure the bearings. I broke the ring during disassembly so it has a new ring. I also kitted the carb. Since re-assembly I have ran around six tanks through it. It runs well enough that I gave my 5105 to my Dad and had intended for it to be my small saw but plans have changed. It is scuffed up externally but not cracked or broken. The only thing missing is one muffler bracket bolt. The hole in the muffler is stripped. It has functioned fine without it. I need to get $225 for the powerhead. I can include a 16" .325 bar and a couple chains for an additional $35. Buyer to pay actual shipping through FedEx. Thanks for taking a peek.IMAG0109.jpg IMAG0110.jpg IMAG0111.jpg IMAG0113.jpg IMAG0802.jpg

I bought a grinder from OP and he's a first class seller!

This is the non-cat muffler 5100S so MM's are easier for any future owner.

There are lots of us on here that can fix mufflers up pretty quick and easy if you want to keep it, or if the new owner wants it fixed.

FYI people the front muffler support is covering holes for the actual muffler bolts. So its like a Jred... its just a muffler support bolt and not a bolt that is securing the muffler to the cylinder. Figure some guys might be turned off if they didn't know that.
s-l225.jpg

Thanks Nate. I guess I should have explained it better. I actually put this up for sale to get funds together to buy a ported saw that has since sold. I still have it, am using it, and am no longer actively trying to sell it. But I guess if someone shoved cash in my face I wouldn't turn it down......

Thanks Nate. I guess I should have explained it better. I actually put this up for sale to get funds together to buy a ported saw that has since sold. I still have it, am using it, and am no longer actively trying to sell it. But I guess if someone shoved cash in my face I wouldn't turn it down......
Always good to have pocket change when something comes along that you want. Wish I had more last night when a 60-64" cannon with chain came up on ebay... bit it up to $250 and the next guy got it for $255 :mad:

The USG has been knocking out chain left and right. The main spring was a killer to replace, but it's all cleaned and fixed and running great now!

I would still sell this if someone would like it. It has around a dozen tanks through it now since I put it back together. Switched it to 3/8 so for $260 plus actual shipping it will come with a brand new rim, Husqvarna bar, and two stihl RS loops. Or you could still get it PHO for $225. I really like this saw but I've moved from where I burned wood so no need for all of the saws. I may be listing my MS 460 as well....

Ran on e-free fuel and Dolmar synthetic at 40:1. See my other ad for a nice MS460. Willing to package for a nice 50/70 combo at a cost not much north of just a brand new 60cc saw.

Nice, always wanted a Dolmar. What do you think the shipping will cost to MD? I'm stuck overseas right now so my wife will definitely find out I bought this thing.

IMAG0730.jpg
Had to take the box o'026 that came in the mail today out to the garage and I thought I should snap a pic of it with the new 16" 3/8 bar and chain.

Latest posts

Back