• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Dolmar 5105

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron

Reaction score
First post here...I know people are leery of new users..I have the username ron86toy on every other forum I am on if you would like to search and ebay name is jojoros

Dolmar 5105 with a story....about 10 tanks of fuel threw it in 2 yrs and the crank broke (at the connecting rod)....took to dealer and everything checked out and looked new...saw was out of warranty so pics were sent in to Dolmar to see if they could help out since there were no signs of abuse/neglect...got back a no...so a new crank would have been over 300.00 with labor(decided not to do that since I could buy a new saw for just a bit more). I did some searching and was told a 5100 crank would work,so I bought a used one and the dealer put it in for me.....well he can not get it to start...says everything is there but the timing...after a week of fidiling I told him not to worry about it(he is an aquaintence and was doing all this free of charge because he thought Dolmar should have helped with everything else in the saw in like new shape). It will also come with the stock 18"bar and tool kit..... So with that I do not even know what to ask...I will say 225 shipped to the lower 48 OBO...I have already replaced it with a Husky 555 so this is just sitting on the shelf...do not be afraid to make an offer,like said I have no idea where to price this...Thanks

Last edited:
Back