Dolmar 6000i bar issue

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cnlpar

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I picked up a Dolmar 6000i a few weeks ago. Though it runs fine,cuts great.....it's got a 24" Husky bar on it. Seems to work ok. It does seem like it 'feels' loose once in a while-like the nuts backed off the blade or something. I 've only cut a few times with it. Should I go see "Dolmar Gary" and order a new OEM bar for it or will it really make a difference?

cnlpar said:
I picked up a Dolmar 6000i a few weeks ago. Though it runs fine,cuts great.....it's got a 24" Husky bar on it. Seems to work ok. It does seem like it 'feels' loose once in a while-like the nuts backed off the blade or something. I 've only cut a few times with it. Should I go see "Dolmar Gary" and order a new OEM bar for it or will it really make a difference?

Which Husky bar are you using on that saw? It will take the same bar as the 262/362 Husky. But not the 272/372/385 bar mount.

Steve

The mount pad on the dolmar 116si, 120si, PS6000i & PS6800i is a universal design and will accommodate many style bars. Dolmar offered different bar mounting studs for large mount husky or medium mount stihl bars. For the husky D009 mount all you have to do is flip the bar adjuster peg over and keep the bar nuts tight and it will work fine.
Scott

Latest posts

Back