• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Dolmar 7900/6401/120/120 Super

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It seems like you might be able to answer this question:

Is it possible to make a 120 into the higher performance 120super? I have a 120 that probably just needs a ring but I like to maximize my power to weight ratio so I wondered if it was as simple as getting the P&C for the super or if there is more to it. I read something somewhere that I may need to change the crank as well. Any feedback would be appreciated.

I believe the 120 Super has a longer stroke as well as a larger bore. That being said, could you potentially shave the base of the 120 super cylinder and install it on a 120 to effectively make a 120/120 Super hybrid? I don't know the answer to that, you might have to ask over in the main chainsaw forum.

I believe the 120 Super has a longer stroke as well as a larger bore. That being said, could you potentially shave the base of the 120 super cylinder and install it on a 120 to effectively make a 120/120 Super hybrid? I don't know the answer to that, you might have to ask over in the main chainsaw forum.

I appreciate you answering. Thanks so much.

120 Super has been sold.

The 120 is still available for $225 if anyone is interested.

Latest posts

Back