Dolmar 7900 decals. I'm confused....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daryng

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I'm putting together a list to take to my dealer so I can order parts. I'm looking at an IPL and was going to add some new clutch and recoil decals to my list. The part number for the clutch cover decal is: 980115672. I go to the next page and also find the the part number for the recoil decal is also: 980115672. I find that part number matches up with the recoil decal. I guess I'm just needing the part number for the clutch cover decal.

Any help would be appreciated.

Just curious, doesn't it fire up properly without the sticker? [emoji6]
Just kidding. It's just that a decal on a chainsaw is one of the least things I would worry about. Unless it would be a vintage saw that was restored.

Wolter

Just kidding. It's just that a decal on a chainsaw is one of the least things I would worry about. Unless it would be a vintage saw that was restored.

Wolter
I know.... it's just the details. I mean it's about $6. My dad was like that too. I just finished rebuilding his 1969 Ford 5000 tractor and laughed because I have over $125 in decals..... The said saw and tractor are going to be worked on a daily basis, so the decals truly are pointless. I guess they are for a picture, then beat the h#ll out them.

thank you sir
You're very welcome!
I am glad I could help a fellow Dolmar user. :)

Wolter
On my last purchase I added stickers to the cart just to get more "value" in articles so I didn't feel so bad for the shipping cost.
They look nice and on a future purchase I intend to get stickers for other Dolmar saws even though I don't own them. ;)
The stickers are quite affordable too, thus I don't see why someone rebuilding a saw wouldn't renew them unless they're NLA.

The stickers/decals on my saws have some scratches, but they are not completely beat up.
An identifying decal simply looks proper on a saw.

Latest posts

Back