• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Dolmar 9010

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a 3120. It feels like it's about 5 lbs heavier than an 084 for some reason. The bars would be cheaper that way also. It seems like they come up for sale about as often as a good 084.

I don't know yet...It's getting torn down for new bearings, seals, gaskets, piston rings, and fuel system.

Plus I need to figure out how many dead kittens to put in the crankcase...

Wait....when did we start putting kittens in the case... Im still using squirrels....go away for one holiday and everything changes....sheesh.

Was the squirrel tail affecting the muffler bearing effectiveness or the mix ratio ?

What squirrel to jb weld ratio do you run in them angelo? Yup. I just made it another ratio thread. Where's Gary? :blob2:

What squirrel to jb weld ratio do you run in them angelo? Yup. I just made it another ratio thread. Where's Gary? :blob2:

no no no rationics necessary for JB Welding anything..More JB is More Betterer. that's a track fact !!! you can Google that !!!

full disclosure: I am not a shareholder or a board member or a political supporter of 'JB' Products inc or it affiliates. The opinions stated in this thread are non-compensated actors merely supporting the best dang "goo-all" stuff ever made.

Thank You.

And Sorry Mike for the derailment of an otherwise very attractively priced saw thread. Now if we can just get JJ to speed up and get to our "time zone" with the 088 well then...

Me too. I guess the 660 is going up for sale now. I've found a few big saws and I need the money for them.

I don't know yet...It's getting torn down for new bearings, seals, gaskets, piston rings, and fuel system.

Plus I need to figure out how many dead kittens to put in the crankcase...

Depends. Here in the Midwest we run a standard 1 kitten for each 2 cu in. West coast they run an extra kitten or two in them.

Nice looking saw. Bad timing.

hey mike,
Yeah I know. I want to get them gone while there's a few 120 cc saws available.

hey mike,
i dunno if my saw is one that your interested in ??
but if so, id send it to ya now and you can pay me later when the after x-mas crunch is gone..
you and me been around here long enough that i'd have no fears of being stung..
thanks, chuck

I would love to have a DN ported saw. But I need a ported 90cc saw like I need another hole in my head.

To those casually interested- Dave Niger is a legend in saw porting. Having one of his saws is like owning a Shelby...OK, that's a bit of a stretch...but not much.

Good luck with the saw, Mike. I'm sure it will sell. I had the best Christmas ever selling saws. My convovos were blowing up with request...I hope that doesn't mean that January will be slow.

BTW, I got the little Dolly- thanks. I haven't had time to touch it but I'm looking forward to a little personal time with it.

Latest posts

Back