dolmar HD filter and BB kit for 6401.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roncoinc

Official Stihl Disser
Reaction score
Had to split up purchases today.
ordered the BB kit online but my dealer had the HD filter kit cheaper.
so i got to support both a site sponser and my local dealer.. :)
got rid of the crap chain and with this setup i think it looks nice.
glad there is enough black on the saw for the filter cover to go with.
i know,will have to take it all apart again when the kit comes in but i wanted to cut with it like this so i could compare later..

attachment.php

that is the first one i have seen with a FrostBite bar. i have three ex-patriated HD saws and they all came with a CHEAP bar. i only used one for a few minutes and all of the writing was gone within a few cuts. i have two others hanging on a nail, unused, along with the all three chains that came with the saws, also unused.

that is the first one i have seen with a FrostBite bar. i have three ex-patriated HD saws and they all came with a CHEAP bar. i only used one for a few minutes and all of the writing was gone within a few cuts. i have two others hanging on a nail, unused, along with the all three chains that came with the saws, also unused.

I thot i had indicated i changed the B&C but i see i didnt.
the bar didnt come with it,figured to put a good one on with a good chain,both frostbite.
cant wait for the BB kit :)

nmurph,you see the walbro link i posted in another thread were you asked ?
tnx.

I thot i had indicated i changed the B&C but i see i didnt.
the bar didnt come with it,figured to put a good one on with a good chain,both frostbite.
cant wait for the BB kit :)

nmurph,you see the walbro link i posted in another thread were you asked ?
tnx.

gotcha.....i saw it. no time to read, but i am going to save that thread for the future.

Latest posts

Back