dolmar PS-3410

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

netje

Reaction score
Hi im kenneth 25y young from Belgium.

Have a Solo 633 now and to much issues with it so looking to buy a new tree saw.

Anyone experience with the Dolmar PS-3410 tree saw?

or should i just go for husq or stihl?

thx

They look appealing for the price but would have to question the filtration as with all dolmars. The 200t is obviously the standard that all saws are compared to but also are $600 in the states.

Here its 669euro or 943 dollar for the Stihl compared to 411euro or 580dollar for a Dolmar.

So is the Stihl worth it?

Here its 669euro or 943 dollar for the Stihl compared to 411euro or 580dollar for a Dolmar.

So is the Stihl worth it?

I can't say the dolmar isn't the better deal as i've never ran one but can tell you that the stihl is hands down a straight up commercial rippin beast. Most tree guys I work with turn them over every couple years with a 1000 plus hours and they are still running strong. I use a 192 out of the bucket simply because I didn't wanna spend the extra money and I can use a bigger saw. If I was a climber theres no doubt I would use the 200t. For the money give it a try and if you don't like it sell it and go stihl.

Went for the Dolmar. Got it an hour ago.

I don't use it professionally.

In fact its a present for my father and he seems to be happy.

Lets hope it does a better job than the Solo.

I got one (3410) this past spring to use for pruning an apple orchard--I like it-starts easy, idles nice, cuts good. I only pruned 30 trees or so but it very well.:cheers:

Back