• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Dolmar PS9000/PS9010 parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldpartsinasia-joe

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Interest check!
024143020 Ignition coil for PS9000/PS9010 (for non-US/Non-AUS)
I might have a couple new ones in stocks (on paper).
Someone needs to say "hey I might need one" > I will go check > a nice photo might appear.
No pics, no count.

I can highly recommend this seller. On a scale of one to ten, he’s definitely a ten! You can trade honestly and reliably with Joe. I have spent hundreds of dollars with Joe. It might take him s few days to search for requested parts, but like he says, pictures appear and he will quote you a price right out of the 80’s. Shipping from Singapore is expensive. My last shipment cost $200, but arrived in two days. I save up and get as large an order as I can afford before pulling the trigger, rope in friends that need stuff, etc. Buy with confidence.

Hi av8or3, thank you for sharing about your experience in dealing with me. Our Dolmar part stash is a reminder how good Dolmar chainsaw business were in the 80s and 90s. But structural demand and supply have evolved in Southeast Asia leading to oversupply and I am trying to match what we have left to who wants them. My colleague used to repair the Dolmar Chainsaw and he swore by them in terms of ease of disassembly/assembly and quality.

For those who still own a piece of the German quality, I hope I can still assist in some way to help you prolong the joy of using a Dolmar in 2023!

I can highly recommend this seller. On a scale of one to ten, he’s definitely a ten! You can trade honestly and reliably with Joe. I have spent hundreds of dollars with Joe. It might take him s few days to search for requested parts, but like he says, pictures appear and he will quote you a price right out of the 80’s. Shipping from Singapore is expensive. My last shipment cost $200, but arrived in two days. I save up and get as large an order as I can afford before pulling the trigger, rope in friends that need stuff, etc. Buy with confidence.

I too can recommend Joe - I bought a batch of new old stock parts from him and they were here in about five days and packed extremely well.

Joe is great to deal with.

Anyone who is coming over to Singapore for a holiday and need to snuck back a Dolmar part or Dolmar guide bar,
hit me up!! In the meantime, keep posting!

I try to get this badge up by June, and hope my Dolmar parts supplies dries up before the last Dolmar enthusiast retires his/her German chainsaw. Thank you for your support :)

1678974931594.png

-oldpartsinasia Joe

Back