Dolmar purchaed Husky????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:hmm3grin2orange:

you guys are tooo much.

glad i made your day.

he (boss) hears some of the oddest things at times....

like to prove him wrong though....:greenchainsaw:

Hey Bud, I love that 7900, if the wife ever leaves me, 7900 is next in line:hmm3grin2orange:

I hear ya about the lawn mower, mine is a PITA also always having to screw with it. So I'm going to take the pluinge and buy a 10 year old mower instead of a 20;) You still running your 310?

I HAVE to buy a new mower, ya think?

the 310? no, the damn thing would not start yesterday, :( tired to start it to make two quick cuts in a skid to load it up and forgot to check fuel, was low and well heck, i don't know, it will probalby fire right up tonight....:dizzy:
her mini-boss also did not start.

but i never have gotten it started from the GTG when she would not fire up.
damn Easy Start.....i must have forgotton how to start it. :D

DSC04097small.jpg

the 310? no, the damn thing would not start yesterday, :( tired to start it to make two quick cuts in a skid to load it up and forgot to check fuel, was low and well heck, i don't know, it will probalby fire right up tonight....:dizzy:

DSC04097small.jpg

Buy a strong clearing saw with a trimmer head instead, saves money for the saw, and much more fun.......:greenchainsaw:

I'm still waiting....

Since Husky bought the Mcc name when they gonna come out with a decent Mcc again???? Was havin high hopes,,but still,,nothing... :cry:

Last edited:

DSC04097small.jpg

Get a goat. Leaves plenty of cash for a new saw. Plus frees up your weekends.

I like the F250 and 350 Powerstrokes but their gas trucks just always seemed to not have any power. Unless it was the supercharged Lighting.:clap:

Hmmmmmm... I have a 1986 F-150 4X4 with an inline 300 and a bulldog tranny that sais your wrong. :greenchainsaw::cheers:

Back