Dolmars

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
smokechase II said:
You need to clean your camera lens. I can't seem to see the saw.

That is the whole point!!!

attachment.php

I really want a ps7900 but where can i get the best price, Im going to send it to ehp for mod work. I have the ms-310 and i just wanted to know if its going to make it look like a p*ssy saw...:censored:

Well, the MS310 is 59cc and the Dolmar 7900 is 79cc, so that should give you an idea of what to expect. If EHP modifies the 7900EHP, it'll cut so fast your head will explode.

Oh my god will it happen so fast i wont feel it??? That saying almost made me buy it wright now.... Thanks

John Dolmar said:
These black saws are hot right out the box. Seth
Maybe a dumb question, but what is the difference from the ordinary one, except for the color of the top cover of course?

I know that there once was a version that was said to have .1 kW more power than standard and a nicer looking black muffler, but I don't think the top cover were black on those (?)

SawTroll said:
Maybe a dumb question, but what is the difference from the ordinary one, except for the color of the top cover of course?

I know that there once was a version that was said to have .1 kW more power than standard and a nicer looking black muffler, but I don't think the top cover were black on those (?)

The Black hood saws are the same as the late model Orange hoods.

But from the original models introduced in fall 2001 the changes have been:

1- More durable carburetor (No power difference)
2- Better AV mount (Handle - Cylinder)
3- Better AV mount Clamp (Handle - Cyl mount)
4- New Fuel Line - Black (Better in -10F conditions)
5- More Durable On/Off Switch
6- Stronger Chain Tensioner
7- New Coil Black > Red > Black (No performance difference)

Steve

Back