Don't Buy Junk

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m stayin’ with my 75 number. :hmm3grin2orange:

I like your way of thinking and I'm right behind you as far as being a 75 but like marc said..

"The problem is not with different people's differing interpretation of the criteria given. The problem is that there was room for interpretation in the criteria in the first place. We've been told this is a sliding scale from 0 to 200 but everyone has been using different guesses on why based on the "clues" WCTV has given about this nebulous, half defined concept based around self reliance. A badly posed question yields bad information. Garbage in, garbage out."

This is like asking a peson to go and buy a can of white paint. What color is white... Too many interp's of white. A badly posed question yields bad information.

I'd rather be fishing with CK then to play this mind game.

CWME's right. This is barely about firewood at all. So here's me, harvesting some white oak firewood:

DSC02028.JPG

Where does that put me? I didn't make that flipline myself. :laugh:

Ok, here's my WAG (bonus points if you know what that stands for): 0x6E (more bonus points if you can figure that out).

Fantastic Picture!!! and a rep set for the WAG.. :msp_biggrin:

Marc is playing with some wood, now we are official:hmm3grin2orange:

Cool shot there Marc!

OK, so...
Your "Wild-Azz-Guess" is "110".

How many bonus points do I get?

Your number of points somewhere between 0 and 200. You have to guess how many first before I tell you if you're right using my bonuspointalgorimometer methods.

Don't Kick the Chessboard

(If you think of it as a game.)

Iska, when you post here it's just as risky to tell everything up front as to believe everything you read. Post one better, and I can stay busy reading it when I'm here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back