dont get married

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What ever your problems are I hope they all work out for you.I get the same questions from my wife.How many saws do you have now?She calls them toys but I save at least $2,000 a year on heating costs with these toys and they keep me off the streets and I get alot of exercise too.Sometimes I would like to just hand her a saw and say theres the trees go at it and then she would experence first hand all the work that goes into getting that nice heat that radiates from the stove when it's 20 below zero outside.There are alot of things that are a hell of alot worse that owning saws and working on them and doing wood.I could be on drugs or at the bars all the time or be abusive to my wife but my only drug is saws and cutting wood which I don't see as a problem.I get every thing done around the house and get the bills paided.I don't see a problem with a chainsaw addiction unless the bills are not getting paid and you ignore all your other responsibilities.I have alot more to say about women and chainsaws but this isn't about me and I hope Evan works everything out.Oh yeah,wheres this yard sale at I need some more saws.:chainsaw::givebeer:

Thanks for the encouraging words guys. :)
Being newly married myself you have nothing to fear.It's a compromise in every thing you do together that's all you have to remember.Mind you we are both older and know what we both want in life so things were easy.
Speaking of yard sales I was going to throw out some old truck parts I have in the garage,my better Half told me not to I would regret if I needed them and we have room in the shed. So coming home from work the other day I picked up a dozen Roses.

your telling me i lost a $700.000 house to my ex that was paid off thanks to my tree service and i have to pay $350 a week and see my kids 1 time a week tom trees:dizzy:

Not all women hate chainsaws. My ex likes running them. She wound up with the Saw From Hell (the POS 210 I got off of Ebay) and the beloved 290. And the baby Echo TH saw. And my dead Olympyk which is still down there. Not exactly the cream of my saws.

She has the 100+ acre ranch and house though, and four years of my work put into that place. She also has her mother. Her mother did more to destroy our realtionship than everything else combined. Seems to be the MIL's job to wreak havoc. The Queen Mother. :givebeer:

The one thing about females males don't consider is:

"Wimmen are human beings WHO ARE NOT MEN". Keep this in mind at all times.

I have been married 21 years this August, Jesus as my witness, several times I have tossed a thousand dollars cash on the table and told the wife to get the papers and I'd sign them. But only a few days later we both laugh about it.

Just keep the stiff upper lip, it is they who will the sad party when all is said and done.

My two younger brothers have divorced, the youngest due to a MIL from hell, and she'll live there one day too. But his sons know who their dad is, and respect him to this day, and this is 20 years after the divorce.

My next brother just had his divorce finalize, amicably (thank God), she wants to "broaden her horizons". His daughter and son both think she's nuts, and again, they look to their dad. It's a sad thing, but life has never been guaranteed to be complete fun.

"My next brother just had his divorce finalize, amicably (thank God), she wants to "broaden her horizons". His daughter and son both think she's nuts, and again, they look to their dad. It's a sad thing, but life has never been guaranteed to be complete fun. "

Welcome to the last 3 months of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn my eyes, I still love her...

2Door

Latest posts

Back