dont laugh at me but..............

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

badcars2

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
just got the new chain and bar for the 041. i have owned it for over a month and have never really got to use it. the forester bar and full chisel chain are the fastest cutting things i have ever had in my hand besides my plasma cutter.
sorry if this sounds stupid but i am stoked, now i have power and something that will cut, i love it.
take into account i have been cutting firewood with my 011 all of last year, dont get me wrong i love that saw but sometimes you just run out of "punkin".
sorry tp rave but after a few test cuts you dont push, you have to be aware to catch the saw so it doesnt hit the ground. now i have to figure oout how to sharpen full chisel.
thanks for allowing the rantings of a lunatic........

Dont worry about me laughing at you, we all have to start somwhere with learning how to do something. Everyone has their humble or not so humble beginnings

I'm with you on that 041. I love mine and use it as my "big" saw. I don't need it very often but when I do I really look forward to it. Love the way it sounds even just sitting idling. As soon as the weather clears again out here, it is me and my 041 out to the wood patch to detete stumps ALAP.
It is getting a bit heavy for me now, just passed 70 last Wednesday.

Harry K

in these pts ,the 041 gave me some axious moments against my unmodified 962.. i still ticked him out in the end .. but heck he didnt even claim to have anything special. he had beaten the others in this local group.. the only reason my saws outdo most here is ive ,ive worked long an hard to learn how to round file an chain.. but i still have much to learnion the subject.. i hope..

041 for the 8-18" stuff, get the 041 super out for the bigger stuff, and a little homy xl for the limbs. Rip cutting stumps into managable chunks is the best.

Jamie

Latest posts

Back