Double Wall - 7" - Identification

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emrozz

Reaction score
Hey all;

Looking for some help here. I have some unidentified stainless 7" triple wall pipe. No stickers, no numbers on any of the sections. The only unique identifier are the rivets at the bottom of each section. I can't find another type of triple wall 7" with rivets of any kind.

Anyone have any thoughts about what brand/kind of chimney pipe this is , and whether or not is it possible to add section of a different type to it? I need to get it up another 3 feet for appropriate clearance. The draft is not what it needs to be. I get a big ass blow back when I open my Harman SF2600 up to load it. Almost lost my eyebrows! I got some pictures but all you are gonna see is stainless with a rivet or two in them. I am pretty sure that they are a twist and lock attach, but I can't guarantee that as I have not taken it apart. Any leads would be appreciated. Thanks Guys!

Attachments

• 20141121_171159.jpg
    20141121_171159.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 38
  • 20141121_171434.jpg
    20141121_171434.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 35
It is double wall - not triple. If anybody has any info that'd be great as I still don't know what type of pipe this is.

Back