Down to Earth Tree and Landscape/Stoners

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kf_tree

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
are you refering to a little herb? i like to indulge in my off hours, i'm not much of a drinker. but i NEVER would indulge on the job. if i ever hurt myself or a fellow worker because i was stoned, i would not be able to live with that. i'm amazed at how many customers offer me and the crew beer when were working. what are they thinking? chain saws and alcohol or drugs do not mix. this work is dangerous enough sober, no need to make it more risky. there was a construction crane accident in manhattan last week. the operater was drunk. i doubt the insurance will even pick up the damage since it was pure negligence.

I'd never again work with a dopehead. I nearly had my arm broken by a stoned climber when he threw a huge branch down onto me.

Both the other groundguy and on occasion the climber at the first company I worked for smoked. For the record I do not, but I do not have anything against those that do; my drug of choice on occasion is alcohol, which I am positive has caused more misery over the years than weed. (If I could get my hands on some seeds I would grow some in a flash-the gardener in me)But in a workplace that is hazardous enough to begin with, why introduce an intoxicant of any kind, and yes that includes beer as well. Both just make people stupid, they do not work as hard, and are a hazard to my life.

Latest posts

Back