DR paying for new ideas

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've a ton of ideas on their supersplit clone, but they won't like most of 'em and couldn't afford the others. $300? Pffft. That's an insult.

$300 for some million dollar ideas!? They must werk fer Obummer.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Fancy Spoons

That's cool, thanks for the link!

I don't care if the first idea is only 300 bucks, that might get a job offer worth more..man I could use a tad more actual income...

That's cool, thanks for the link!

I don't care if the first idea is only 300 bucks, that might get a job offer worth more..man I could use a tad more actual income...
If you've got a great idea/s, please share with the good folk of AS and we'll crowdfund it and keep you on as chief headless chicken or VP of product development.
Did I mention the royalty income protection package?
What about the stock options?

If you've got a great idea/s, please share with the good folk of AS and we'll crowdfund it and keep you on as chief headless chicken or VP of product development.
Did I mention the royalty income protection package?
What about the stock options?

I already did one, tried to shop it to oregon, they passed, stihl came up with the same idea around the same time and now offer it (talk about an odd coincidence...), but no one here likes it but me apparently, the laser site on the handle bar.

I thought it would be cool for accurate fast bucking cuts, uniform length with no hassle.

And DR came up with an idea I had and went with it some years back, but again, they did it inhouse I guess, with their heavy walk behind string trimmers/field/brush mower. Make them self propelled. We have a non self propelled one, the older model, cuts great, first time I used it went dang, this sucker is heavy and needs to be self propelled...on the flat it is ok, go to try and do hills and ditches, etc, geez loweez.....

Hey, I had another one I dumped here, Cantoo?? I think he built it, a hand held maul but it is a 4 way. He welded one up.

I already have something in mind to send to DR, but I have to do some research first to make sure it ain't out there..they might go for it. I'll let ya'all know how it goes....

And DR came up with an idea I had and went with it some years back, but again, they did it inhouse I guess, with their heavy walk behind string trimmers/field/brush mower. Make them self propelled. We have a non self propelled one, the older model, cuts great, first time I used it went dang, this sucker is heavy and needs to be self propelled...on the flat it is ok, go to try and do hills and ditches, etc, geez loweez.....

Walk behind tractors like Gravely have done that for how many years?

Walk behind tractors like Gravely have done that for how many years?

This is true, but not sure if gravely had a string trimmer option.

I have some brand, never figured it out yet, old walk behind rough mower like that, doesn't run anymore but not chucking it out yet either. The DR runs whopper heavy strings, cuts good, just this side of small saplings.

Back