DR tree sheer

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You think he'll figure out that we're actually watching him and we just chum the water every once in a while to verify his location?

Not that we would ever do such a thing. Hi Bob. :rolleyes2:

Not that we would ever do such a thing. Hi Bob. :rolleyes2:

Oh, hi. I didn't see you there. I was busy looking for some nice place to send the thread derailment, should it happen. You know us mods, busy, busy, busy.

I've been thinking about a password protected thread for thread derailments. I'd be the only one with the password. :laugh:

And, back on topic,...I want to see the videos where the tree shear didn't quite cut the tree (shrub?) all the way, or the tree was too tall and fell back on top of the quad rider.

Anybody want to volunteer to try one out in real life, mistakes and all?

Last edited:
Anybody want to volunteer to try one out in real life, mistakes and all?

Pretty sure Genius. is a trained pre-fess-un-Al stunt type person, and would be happy to help with your research.

I'd do it, but I'd need someone to buy me a suitable quad for it, something about like this:

4343434.jpg

I'd be a little concerned with not cutting the tree off and riding up it, either rolling the machine or being catapulted.

:(

I'd be a little concerned with not cutting the tree off and riding up it, either rolling the machine or being catapulted.

:(

Looks perfectly safe to me, if you don't cut the tree down you would be stuck to the tree so how could you possibly roll the machine over? And it has a bumper bar for your helmet to bounce off of... what more could you ask for.

The video did forget to mention that trees turn carbon dioxide to oxygen with photosynthesis... I like having oxygen around.

John

I say mount that baby up to a old field truck and have at it....See how long it lasts hittin them at 30mph....lol

Sorry DSS, I didn't mean to include with with the dumb cows, I was talking about a different cow on the forum. Cows seem to like to play follow the leader, do you play?
Website is fine but may be a little graphic to some. No kids unless they like McDonald's.

enjoy your life: Cow carnage as lightning bolt from blue kills 52

Latest posts

Back