Dream Cars

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Climbing mike

Climbing mike

ArboristSite Operative
1969 mustang

Well it never was my dream car, I had always been a chevy man, but last year I ran into this deal so I have it and now need to restore it. 1969 mustang mach1 428 cj.

Thanks mike

NickfromWI

NickfromWI

Addicted to ArboristSite
I had an 2001 Subaru outback. loved it, but it was a lemon, truly- so I sold it. Now I have an '03 civic hybrid.

Love the mileage, lacks power (even the 165 hp of the outback was enough!), is too small, low clearance, and no AWD.

My dream car would be a Hyrbid Outback Limited Edition Wagon. Sounds silly, I know- but for me the car is all about function. I need to be able to drive in a crazy snow storm, I do take it off road (I tried with my lil' blue....he doesn't like it, but he feels tough afterwards!) The outback you could fold the back seats down and literally sleep in the back if you drove to late and couldn't find a campground while on a road trip. Though I put one on my civic, the outback had a way better roof rack. I could put a canoe and 2 mt. bikes at the same time. If I tried this with the hybrid, I think the roof would cave right in!

So for now that's what I'm waiting for. Lexus now has an RX400 Hybrid. But it's a big clumsy SUV. Too big for my liking. And it's about $50,000. I want something below $30,000. If Audi came out with a hybrid version of allroad Quattro....I'd be all over that!

love
nick

Latest posts