Echo 3510

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bubster

ArboristSite Guru
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was looking through some saws on Amazon today and saw a 35 cc Echo that claims to have 2.7 KW power, which roughly equates to 3.6 hp. I know many saws in the mid 50 cc class with less power. Echo shows no power ratings on their website, but an 8.2 pound saw with 3.6 hp sounds like a dream saw to me. I will just assume it was a mistake , but does anyone here own the 3510? Any thoughts on it? On sale now for $279.

I don't have a 3510 but do have the 352 that was replaced by the 3510. Supposed to be a little lighter and a little more powerful than the 352. If you search this forum you should come up with a few threads. The 352 is a handy little saw. I had a 42cc craftsman and the 352 would out cut it easily, also lighter and easier handling. I sold the craftsman. I don't know hp ratings but it cuts well for its size. I would check ebay and home depot for pricing as well.

I was looking through some saws on Amazon today and saw a 35 cc Echo that claims to have 2.7 KW power, which roughly equates to 3.6 hp. I know many saws in the mid 50 cc class with less power. Echo shows no power ratings on their website, but an 8.2 pound saw with 3.6 hp sounds like a dream saw to me. I will just assume it was a mistake , but does anyone here own the 3510? Any thoughts on it? On sale now for $279.
https://chainsawspecs.com/echo-cs-3510/
2.0 hp, not 3.6

I currently have a 3510. At one point I had 3 lol. I kept running into good deals on ebay and FB. On one I did a MM and ran it side by side with the other two. Nice gain in power.
I sold two and some other Echo's to raise the cash to buy my 550xp mk ll recently.
A couple of things that I noticed:
Don't ever press the purge/primer bulb more than once. That will cause extra pulls when starting.
The other thing is the tiny starter handle bothered my hand so I switched it over to a more traditional handle.

Attachments

• 20231002_145439.jpg
    20231002_145439.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
I currently have a 3510. At one point I had 3 lol. I kept running into good deals on ebay and FB. On one I did a MM and ran it side by side with the other two. Nice gain in power.
I sold two and some other Echo's to raise the cash to buy my 550xp mk ll recently.
A couple of things that I noticed:
Don't ever press the purge/primer bulb. That will cause extra pulls when starting.
The other thing is the tiny starter handle bothered my hand so I switched it over to a more traditional handle.
I have a 550 XP Mk 2 as well, but for some reason I feel the need for something smaller and lighter. I think the 550 covers everything the 45-57 cc class can bring to the table, so a 35cc may be needed. I have 2 other 60 cc saws plus a 73 cc. My bases should be covered until I feel the need for 125 ccs.

I did that to mine. It really did make a LOT of difference and my friend loves that saw but, it still didn't have enough grunt to stand proudly in the same forest with my 352.
I prefer my CS-306 i put a non cat muffler on it and pulled the limiters. Not the strongest or fastest but it sure is light on weight.
I got a complete used CS-400 shortblock with good compression that will turn the 310 into a beast.

Latest posts

Back