Eastern states...You okay???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B Harrison

B Harrison

ArboristSite Guru
NC mountains got a good snow fall up above 3400 ft, nothing else other than that. Our hearts go out to the New York Area, looks like a lot of loss up there.

russhd1997

russhd1997

Innocent By Stander
The southern part of the state got hit harder than the lower central are that I am in. I lost cable for almost a day and there were a lot of limbs down but few trees. I won't have a chance to get into my woods to check my maple sap tubing and trees until the weekend. Most of the power outages in the state have been fixed.

New York and New Jersey are still a mess in the seacoast areas from the news reports that I have seen.

Stihl-Pioneer

Stihl-Pioneer

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
I got power back last night at around 7. No damage for me. A lot a trees down around town. The beach which is about 5 miles from me was wiped out, the main street along the beach was buried with 6ft of sand.

shoe601

shoe601

ArboristSite Lurker
We got power back on about 4 yesterday and it had been out since monday. Also, lost about 12 good size oak trees that will have to be cleared, but I've been wanting to cut some wood anyway :)

Somesawguy

Somesawguy

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
It was pretty windy Monday night, but we didn't lose power. Most of the people that I've talked to were only out for a day or so.

No damage here. My neighbor had a tree land next to his shed. I'll probably be getting some free wood out of that one. :msp_biggrin:

D&B Mack

D&B Mack

Sawin Wit It!
Most of the damage was northeast of the Schuylkill River here.

SandyDamageArea.jpg

ChipMonger

ChipMonger

ArboristSite Operative
Made it through the storm without issue, not many trees down around me at all. Some of the surrounding towns look like a bunch of us chainsaw junkys came through on a rampage and leveled everything in our path.

Latest posts