ebay 034 update....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MotorSeven

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Man it takes along time for parcel post to go from Alaska to S. FL(2weks)...actually started to get nervous;) ! Anyway, the saw looks very good, w/out alot of hrs on it. After a simple green/toothbrush bath, i dumped the fuel(yep, shipped with 1/2 a tank) which looked like it had water in it, put fresh in and fired it up. Seems to run ok, but the rim sprocket is toast, so i didn't run it up to speed. Came with a 16" Duromatic-e bar & nearly new chain, which sems strange for a 034, i woulda thought a sprocket and 18-20"s is standard. I guess i'll keep it around for getting down in the dirt. Have to pull the plug/exhaust and check the piston, but compression seems good. Also need to check the oiler....man, working 7 days a week sure cuts into "fun" time:biggrinbounce2: !
RD

Nice looking saw. My 034 is the only saw I bought brand-new in 1995. It's been a great saw. I keep a 16" bar on mine, although it'd probably pull a 20" without too much trouble. I'm sure you will enjoy it.

Congrats,
-Dave

Nice looking 034!

I probably have the worst looking 034 in the world - broken crankcase splinted with angle iron, home-built muffler, lots of threads stripped and re-tapped to a larger size, cracked handle, ...

BUT IT'S STILL A GREAT SAW.

Latest posts

Back