Ebay 056 super

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like someone got a good deal, very clean & it even has a working chainbrake, I love mine!

That someone was me.. I was going to wait until i got the saw to further the post. What sold me was the sticker still on the sprocket cover and the nice metal emblem on the recoil side and the chain brake,saw looks good.
The saw was listed at $125 starting price no reserve, no bids. I low balled a $250 buy it now and seller said the best he could do was $335. He added buy it now I went ahead and bought it.
seller has been around ebay 6 years no negs so I felt comfortable. He assured me the saw has great compression and runs great,no known issues.
we'll see.
I have been looking for a good 56 mag but have not been able to find a good one that is not beat up. I settled on the super. My buddy has a 66 red light power head that he bought new and is MINT and will trade me for a super if I find a good one. Hopefully it is a good saw
cheers
gregz
1232_12.jpg

Last edited:
There is a 056AVS in a pawn shop here that looks about 85% of that one. they want $275 for it. Might go for $225...

Got a MAG II.Lot of fun to run.Lotsa of torque....

Been thinking about modding it.Can't make up my mind.

Back