Ebay auction lies

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fish is right!

I asked the guy...here is his response..

Dear acmerecking,

i bid on two power heads and got both go figiure the last one i got was very nice i did test both and liked the second one it a parts power head thans=ks for looking

- mash583

It is the best saw in Boogestan. Be thankful you don't live there...........:monkey:

I suppose anything on spreeBay is worth what somebody will pay for it.

Is it one of those new solar powered jobbies? I didn't think the pubic was sposed to know about that till the big boys had a lock on it..........

Last edited:
You know what... I have an idea... lets all post a bunch of ebay auction items and completely clog the board...

That would be waaayyyy super cool.

Then maybe Stan can find an 066 for under 200 bucks!

Or... we can all post a bunch of ebay autions and nit pick the crap out of them. Then we can flood the sellers email and "ask the seller a question" boxes and tell them what losers they are for posting a bunch of stuff the AS ebay police have a problem with...

:laugh:

I give up...

Gary

You know what... I have an idea... lets all post a bunch of ebay auction items and completely clog the board...

Or... we can all post a bunch of ebay autions and nit pick the crap out of them. Then we can flood the sellers email and "ask the seller a question" boxes and tell them what losers they are for posting a bunch of stuff the AS ebay police have a problem with...

I give up...

Gary
Or better yet, let's all comment on Gary's suspenders. :cheers:

I give up...

Gary

I have a feeeling your signature is going to say something like "not another figgin ebay thead.......":cheers:

Back