• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Echo 2511

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stheis004

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Looking to buy an echo 2511 top handle in good condition, don’t need bar chain, thanks!!!

Just a heads up. I, too, was looking for a used 2511 top handle version. The used ones are rare like hens teeth, and when they do surface, they look like they've been hit with a truck. They're excellent saws with a little modification and they take very well to port work. Everywhere in the world this saw is sold, it's sold with a 1/4 pitch b&c, except the US where it's sold with a 3/8LP. I believe it's sold that way for some marketing purposes. Stock, this little guy struggles with the recommended kit. I just snagged a new 12“ version on eBay for 400 yesterday and I was happy to pay it. The dealers can't keep them in stock in my area. They retail about 450 these days and they pop up on eBay about every week for 50 or more under, new. Just trying to look out for ya. Your mileage may vary. Good luck!

Back