• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Echo 300EVL basket case. $20 plus shipping.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fearofpavement

Trying them all
Reaction score
I have an Echo 300EVL basket case. I have "most" of the saw. Hardware is missing plus whatever you don't see is missing. I'm still finding parts and pieces of this and if I find anything else that belongs to it, I'll include it. There is a break in the recoil cover where the top handle attaches. I'm sure it could be jury rigged to work. The engine is good, I held the recoil on the flywheel and it pops on mix so it could be a runner if someone wants to complete it or fix the broken one you have.
The price is $20 plus shipping from 30206.
I will be posting pics to the thread so please withhold comments until I get the pics up.
paypal friends/family, check, cash, money order, firstborn child, as payment.
thanks,

I can disassemble this saw enough to get it in a USPS large flat rate box. Any other method of shipping is getting expensive these days.

Latest posts

Back