Echo 330t carb question

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's nothing more than a vent on those carbs so don't put a cap over it. Been a while since I was into one of those saws but I remember a partition where the pulse and fuel lines were connected and a barb on the carb that fit into a grommet to seal off the fuel inlet. Something like that and not much fun to work on either........

It's nothing more than a vent on those carbs so don't put a cap over it. Been a while since I was into one of those saws but I remember a partition where the pulse and fuel lines were connected and a barb on the carb that fit into a grommet to seal off the fuel inlet. Something like that and not much fun to work on either........
Thanks. I put a short length of fuel line and a filter on it. Saw is running as it should.

I also have some parts units with small walbro carbs, so I could likely just put one of those covers on it with the small vent hole

Those saws are decent, but they obsoleted them with the CS-355T and the smaller new offerings IMHO. I owned a CS-360T but sent it down the road. It had a restrictive/difficult to modify CAT muffler, tiny bar nuts, oiled the chain all the time, and pesky limiter that came in WAY too soon for my liking.

I replaced it with a CS-355T and although it appears to be about the same thing in orange, LIGHT YEARS better in every area........

Those saws are decent, but they obsoleted them with the CS-355T and the smaller new offerings IMHO. I owned a CS-360T but sent it down the road. It had a restrictive/difficult to modify CAT muffler, tiny bar nuts, oiled the chain all the time, and pesky limiter that came in WAY too soon for my liking.

I replaced it with a CS-355T and although it appears to be about the same thing in orange, LIGHT YEARS better in every area........
Thanks for the input brother. I have noticed all these flaws right off the bat. So far I like the saw ok but my next new top handle will likely be a 355t or a similar husky t435 I believe it is

Latest posts

Back