Echo 355T prices

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KenJax Tree

Terraphobic
Reaction score
I ordered a 355T today and paid $449 for a 14" and i was wondering what they run in your neck of the woods.

I hope i like this thing because none of the Echo dealer around here had any in stock to molest so i just ordered one based on the reviews here which all seem to be good.

There was one in Milford last week. $469 with 16". I can't say for sure if it's worth that much or not, but the counter guy really liked it!

Price

$449 is the correct price for a CS-355t with a 14" bar and they are $459 with a 16" bar. The prices are published on the ECHO website. You will like the saw!

I bought one in august of 15 and it was on sale for 349 or 359 i cant remember. I just bought two from a local building supply for 773 out the door. Great little saws.

Used ones that run well cost about $250. Tree trimmers and climbers love them, but on occasion they drop them and destroy them. Accidents happen in that business. I kind of wish the back belt loop was heavier duty. The older 3000 and 3400, 330T, etc. had higher gauge steel loops. I've seen these pulled completely off from Stihls and the Echo 355T. Things get rough up in the trees.

Back