• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Echo 400evl sprocket clutch hub

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brushwacker

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Older 400 EVL with out chain break. I prefer the hub for a rim sprocket but will consider a spur sprocket preferbly 3/8 lp (picco). Reasonably priced and I don't want something 80% wore out. I can paypal funds or trade. I have mostly Stihl parts but some others. I have a 3/8 lp bar for this saw but would consider an .325 bar with a .325 sprocket.
The saw will be for sale or I would sell it as is, good condition other then the bar chain and sprocket.

I have a new Herr 325-7 spur sprocket, no bearing. Part number 357-L7. $11.50 and $4 shipping.

Hey John, since we last talked I found a tread on a different forum where a standard 3/8 pitch rim will work when using 3/8 low pro chain, so with that said you'll need a small spline 3/8 pitch rim, and you should be good to go.........

s-l1600 (78).jpg
I am pretty sure for the correct fit the rims are different. If I had a rim hub I'd be in business. Pretty sure the have lo pro rims available.
Hmmm.........I thought the 400evl came with a rim drive hub, but after checking parts tree I guess not..........this one is listed on the bay right now, swap in a small spline 3/8 pitch rim and it should work.....

Latest posts

Back