• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Echo CS-451VL

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Nice Echo CS-451VL that looks like it was lightly used.

Compression is good, P/C look good. I only went through the carb and fuel lines on this one. It starts easy, idles right, and in all positions. The oiler works great, and it has a good 16" bar with a semi chisel chain on it.

I made a couple cuts with it and it does what it's suppose to do and does it just fine.

There is only one issue with this one, the rubber boot is missing on the throttle rod where it enters the carb box. Its a $2 item,
the local dealer has a couple of them on order for me and if they come in they will come with it.

Need $100 + shipping on this one and I will cover any shipping over $20 to the lower 48 states.

100_9455 (Custom).JPG 100_9450 (Custom).JPG 100_9463 (Custom).JPG 100_9457 (Custom).JPG 100_9447 (Custom).JPG

Yeah those were always nice features.

With all the gushing Echo love now days in the chainsaw forum, I thought a nice clean example like this would have flown out of here by now.. :yes:
it should fly out ......im really trying to buy new for now......mark you always have good deal you dont see all the time......

Latest posts

Back