Edge Saddle

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well it was a removal so i got to use spurs in it. pretty much made the saddle feel like it wasnt there. still happy with the purchase even though still looking for a good place to be able to hang my silky from it.

theres tons a places to hang it from. or strap that bad boy to ur leg:msp_thumbup:

im thinking of just running teufelberger rope, the bridge on the tree motio saddle as the bridge on my edge by just tying a fishermans not to each of the clevises. what yall thinks? different knot maybe? or putting rigging plates or aftermarket d rings like the ergovation or treemotion

Last edited:
i beleive that would upgrade the saddle especially if you put the extra rigging plates on it. depending how well this bridge holds up im probly gonna but a warp speed on mine when i have to replace it.

yeah its on the puma/viking but looks like it would be an easy transition and it wouldnt have the webbing stuff that the edge bridge has

ill try that out the next time im in my saddle. i hooked mine on where i have my chainsaw at on a caribener

I did forget, sorry been busy

View attachment 205432
View attachment 205433

It sits just below arms reach when I'm standing up and pivots well there. I just halfassed lashed it there to see if I would like it and that's how it's stayed. Works for me.

im either gonna work that slick deal or get a leg scabbard for my fanno or splurge and by a silky sugoi.

Latest posts

Back