Educate me on pellet stoves...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a whole house surge protector, my electric already killed several small appliances.

I guess it would be different if I was installing new, it would be worth the effort to research it further. Being I already have the woodstove....

If you have a place to store in bulk and a source for it I've heard the pellets are way cheaper. Just what I've read and passing along. I've not used a pellet stove myself.

Off brand pellets are going for 239$ At our local Home Depot and it's being called a " sale " price ..at 6 tons being average that's over 1,400$ plus the cost of electric to run all those motors .i don't care how many new pellet producers have been added in the last 10 years because I saw my neighbors desperate to find them regardless in fact they were driving 70 miles one way because they heard "a shipment was arriving at a tractor supply in another county. The propane was scarce the fuel oil was scarce the pellets were almost nonexistent around here . The only thing a guy could count on was his woodpile

Back