employment sought

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve lister

Reaction score
hi,am a fully qualified tree climber with all nptc units upto and including 41 ,exp of large dismantles ,line clearance ,railway work ,all domestic work from hedges to large sectional felling,am seeking work as either climber/team leader,a role which i am fully able to carry out,am seriously considering a major change of enviroment from the wet ,windy ,and cold north of england and have been giving serious thought to the ,usa,australia,or other distant climbs,any one know of any work in these areas or even the uk to tide me over then please feel free to mail me ,[email protected]. thankyou ,steve

hi steve ive been having the same idea as i dont no how much more of this weather i can stick my brother in law is thinking about australia ,ive been there but 35 degrees of heat might be just as bad .good luck though

That's wierd!! If I click on a country, I get a list of blue links. Each one goes to a job advert with descriptions and contact details. In the US section, the first link goes to a company in california called ACRT. I wonder why I can get it but you can't ? It's not a paysite.

Anyway, there's nothing in Florida, so you're not missing much!

no worrys here i can view that arb sites job ads................

Back