Entertainment

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to admit I laughed pretty hard. The bear habitat comment was without equal.

That guy is of a "type" that seems to transplant itself here in sizable numbers. I think some peoples' brain function changes above 7000'.

He's on this side of the hill, but there's a few hills between me and him as well. Good thing.

At least he's quite humble about the whole thing.:laughing:

He's on this side of the hill, but there's a few hills between me and him as well. Good thing.

At least he's quite humble about the whole thing.:laughing:

Humble? I can think of some words to describe that lad but humble isn't one of them.:laugh:

I'm kind of interested in his idea about leaving your air filter clogged so the saw runs better. Wonder where he came up with that little gem?

I don't have the hearing for saw tuning, but maybe that clogged air filter was why his saw was screaming in the falling cut. It sounded similar to my MAC just before I scorched it. It sounded more normal when he was bucking. Ron

I don't have the hearing for saw tuning, but maybe that clogged air filter was why his saw was screaming in the falling cut. It sounded similar to my MAC just before I scorched it. It sounded more normal when he was bucking. Ron
he can't file either.........that saw should have went through that like butter

Back