equipment insurance coverage, i need HELP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neighborstree

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I RECENTLY got robbed for over 50k worth of equipment. my **** hole insurance company does not cover any of my losses. i need a company where i can FULLY cover my equipment if i ever take another loss. it dont have to be a local branch, as long as they can set something up via phone or email. let me know what and who you guys use, and if you evver took a loss. did they pay ? thanks alot

Sorry about your equipment loss, hope you can get it worked out. Can't say I have ever made a equipment loss claim, thank goodness, but my equipment is covered by Erie Insurance. They had the best rates. Should be a local company in your area. Just thought, I hope that is not your current.

We had a insurance policy called inland marine. Covered all equipment, mist blowers, stumpers, chippers and etc. It was so much per thousand of coverage. Good Luck

We had a insurance policy called inland marine. Covered all equipment, mist blowers, stumpers, chippers and etc. It was so much per thousand of coverage. Good Luck

Right-o. Trailers,chippers,vehicles should be covered with auto insurance,(that may vary by state) everything else on an inland marine policy.

Back