Equipment!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dhuffnmu

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
What kind of equipment do you guys use in your businesses or crews, such as Chippers, loaders, trucks, stumpers and so forth?

We have found Bandit Chippers to be the most reliable for us plus they are made not to far from here. We use a Swinger 2000 loader with a Lund tech grapple(awesome), Rayco stumper.

Just curious what other have and found to be good.

we like vermeer chippers i have a pitman bucket trk a 60 footer it works well for us i know alot of guys like who needs a bucket trk well we climb to but if you have a bucket and can get it to the job why not you know.

stump grinder

I have vermeer stump grinder and I think it is one of the best on the market.It is a 502 and it really does a good job.

6'' timber wolf chipper,vermeer 252 stumpcutter ,isuzu chip dump ,nissan 4x4 pick-up, rayco rg 13 stumpcutter, ifor williams 10'x5' dump trailer,indespention 6'x4' trailer

We like Rayco RG50's and RG85's. Stihl chainsaws; silky handsaws; samson and new england ropes; and Sherrill for a supplier.

I run a BC2000 with loader for my land clearing operations. I chip the trees I cut whole. I use large 2 large Bobcats to cut or move material and pile high for the BC2000 to attack.

I use a hydrawheel for stumps. Most stumps we have around here are huge live oak stumps with rocks embedded in them. The hydrawheel is the only tool I have found that will gring through the rock.

Back