Ever heard of a Stihl ms381 ????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You may want to check your info a little better before you make generalizations like this.

It's real!
http://www.stihl.co.za/stihl_products_cats.htm?type=103&cat=49

I think the "1" prefix refers to the new spring mounting rather than the old rubber ones.
MS340 rubber became MS341, same with MS360/361, MS440/441 and now the newly spring mounted MS380, the MS381.

The 380/381 is only available in countries without strict air control laws.
South Africa, Mexico, Australia and so on.

Please note the word "think" in my hypothesis.
You may want to check all the words in a sentence before you attempt a derogatory response. :jawdrop:

Please note the word "think" in my hypothesis.
You may want to check all the words in a sentence before you attempt a derogatory response. :jawdrop:

The word "think" was noted in your response. It is still wrong, and easily checked into before posting incorrect information that is widely known on the site, to be wrong.

If you think that is a derogatory reponse, you need to toughen your skin. It could have been much worse.

hey guys, the 381 is cool but I gotcha beat!
I have a guy here wanting to sell me a stihl 027!
whoo hooo
(I figure its a 028)
-Ralph

That's as it should be - I have all the facts, the others are just guessing..............:clap: :clap: :clap: :greenchainsaw:

Last edited:
That's as it should be - I have all the facts, the others are just guessing..............:clap: :clap: :clap: :greenchainsaw:

:ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: so true, you have all the facts indeed. My goodness without you what would we all do. (can't wait to see the reponces,LOL)

Latest posts

Back