Ever play hooky from work to cut wood?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He was supposed to be Polish. His real name is Charles Buchinski and was the son of a Lithuanian immigrant coal miner, but was born in PA.

Well, slap my fanny and call me a snackey, that's a new one on me! I always assumed he was part indian or mexican with that dark skin, squinty eyes and whispy moustache. That just rocked my whole world, now. How am I ever going to get to sleep tonight? I'll be thinking about Bronson and his family heritage! :msp_mad:

Hell, I bring my saw to work sometimes and cut hardwood pallets to burn in my wood stove! The rednecks around here say the nails hold the heat in;)

Well, slap my fanny and call me a snackey, that's a new one on me! I always assumed he was part indian or mexican with that dark skin, squinty eyes and whispy moustache. That just rocked my whole world, now. How am I ever going to get to sleep tonight? I'll be thinking about Bronson and his family heritage! :msp_mad:

When he was first starting out, he used his real name in the credits. I saw one oldie recently where he had a bit part and is in the credits as Buchinski. I think it was called "Crime Wave", had Sterling Hayden in it.

In answer to the OP's question, no, never called in. But I have, on several occasions, taken a full week of vacation to cut and split wood. Somehow, that sounds way more twisted than calling in sick.

Back