Exposed tattoos and employment

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had plugs bf. Five eighths. . Haven't had em in for years. I can still manage to get a beiner throught. Just to freak my kids out.

I got my tats and piercings to express my individuality, by doing exactly what everybody else was doing. J/K, depends on the level of civilian interaction. If u'r the guy in the tree all day, w'ever. If u'r the guy bidding the job to middle aged soccer moms, maybe not so much

I don't have much to add to this conversation except... I'm kinda shocked at the amount of ignorant, discriminate, and just downright closed minded responses this thread has generated. o_O Really?... I figured the arborist community to be alot more intelligent than some of the crap I've read on this convo. And as far as white dudes with dreads goes... Hmmmmm, how bout Bernd Strasser? Pfffffftttttt... Prolly be pretty interesting to see half of the **** talkers on this thread go up against him in the canopies huh? But, meh. What do I know? :)

I had a older lady tell the woman on my forearm was beautiful , then proceeded to tell me that that's what she looked like as a younger woman , I looked at her then my arm and said well she'll catch up to you as I get older , I think the joke missed its mark !

I don't have much to add to this conversation except... I'm kinda shocked at the amount of ignorant, discriminate, and just downright closed minded responses this thread has generated. o_O Really?... I figured the arborist community to be alot more intelligent than some of the crap I've read on this convo. And as far as white dudes with dreads goes... Hmmmmm, how bout Bernd Strasser? Pfffffftttttt... Prolly be pretty interesting to see half of the **** talkers on this thread go up against him in the canopies huh? But, meh. What do I know? :)
LOL well ya can't stop there ya my as well single a few people out so we know what were dealing with

I take it your a supporter of tattoos
Yeah I suppose you could say that considering I have a decent collection so far haha. But, by no means am I just a defender of tattooed people. I know plenty of em that are brainless. Funny thing is though... I know just as many flat liners in the head category that are tattoo free. Dumb is dumb haha. Know what I'm sayin?

I think my wife is smitten because she's still hot enough and young enough to be called a tramp , so she got the stamp
a2yzezyd.jpg
me I just stick to the hidden areas

stick around it gets worse

Latest posts

Back