extra saws what to do?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wedge

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
heres pics of the saws i have that i dont currently need, im looking for a 372 or larger saw that i can use for some mild milling. i think im gonna keep the 910 for a little while but i was wondering if ebay would be the right avenue or what? any help or interest would be appreciated

sorry i meant to attach one pic not 3, the other 2 pics are my car and my son (hanging out at his trip to minneapolis university hospital)

I'll trade you an 064 that needs a new case and bearings for both 670s. I just put a new clutch needle bearing in it, and have the case for it too. let me know if you want it.

BTW, what is that lime green car? it looks pretty cool to me.

Last edited:
mopars are a family addicton gimme some time i can post the rest of the family's cars. in additon to the dart i have a '70 road runner. the dart is a 73 440 4bbl auto. its my daily driver when i dont need my truck

wedge said:
im looking for a 372 or larger saw that i can use for some mild milling.

"mild milling", now there's an oxymoron. :p Are you sure "need" is the proper word to use when talking about chainsaw ownership? ;)

unforunatley, i use only one or 2 saws. the rest i get bored with very quick and look for other models i dont currently own. i figure those saws belong in the hands of folks wholl use em. saws are a necessity to me im not a collector. no place in my stable for a show horse

ok, i give you can replace "need" with must have to live. thats more appropriate. i still have a few saws left to go

Back