Fall Semester is about to start

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

underwor

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
If you know of any young people still sitting on the fence about attending school to learn about Arboriculture and Forestry, now is a good time to give them a nudge with the old boot in the rear and get them started. We still have plenty of openings at MSU-Bottineau for new students this fall and plenty of time to get registered and show up. Being a small school, you can also just walk in on August 21 and sign up. There is room in the dorms as well.

The school is small enough that you are never a number, but I can look up your number if you forget it.

For those who can not attend to bask in the glow of my infinite knowledge, we do have online classes, with Soil Science, Turfgrass Mgmt, and Dendrology offered this fall.

I just blew all your good excuses for not learning more right out of the tree.

See you,

North Dakota, is that not the state where folks drive to Winterpeg for a big night on the town? And don't forget Brandon for some fun with drunken gunners and Patricias on weekend nights. LOL

Ribbing aside looks like a good program. Wish I closer (and younger)!

Last edited:
Jumper there is always the online classes. I currently have a student who is 61 from Philly. Have had several older than my 59 years in the past. Hope it is cooler in ON than in Minnapolis tonight. Some of the ITCC competitors had it rough today in the heat.

Back