Falling pics 11/25/09

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost all of my fallin pics are a result of ###### off.
I should have taken some a couple weeks ago. But. I don't have enough room on my spenders for a phone holster now that I pack my bar wrench on them. So its a choice of a fon holster or a snoose can holster. The fon looses.

Almost all of my fallin pics are a result of ###### off.
I should have taken some a couple weeks ago. But. I don't have enough room on my spenders for a phone holster now that I pack my bar wrench on them. So its a choice of a fon holster or a snoose can holster. The fon looses.

Any time a phone comes out in the woods to take a picture, that person is ******* off. I've done it, and obviously so have most of us. If you're the peson IN the picture (like RandyMac), you're probably not ******* off TOO BAD.

Tramp, maybe Brian will send you a scrench holder for your saw :msp_thumbup:

I know for a fact that you were ####ing off Randy, what with that creamsickle and all....:laugh:

St. Joe River country, between Avery and St. Maries ID.

My old stomping grounds. I ran a boat aground in the headwaters of the River one Sunday. It was just like Deliverance. Barely made it out with my life.

:)

Back