famous land owners?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timberack

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone has cut land for any famous people like actors,pro sport players or politicians?

Probably due to the publicity around the wilt treatment 8 years ago, I've done two presidents, but one was dead (a giant live oak over his grave), and former Secretary of Ag, a Sec. of State (Texas), a woman rancher who is in movies a lot, and too many big-buck lawyers (famous for not paying for work).

I more appreciate the cash-saving Mexican families, the "normal" old folks, and humble blue-collar people.

Done a few singers, an actor, and a handful of politicals.

I agree with oakwilt... I'd rather deal with the "normal folk".

I pruned the magnolias around the Kennedy gravesite down the hill from Robert E. Lee's house at Arlington National Cemetary in '98. That was volunteer, expenses paid by my then employer.

Not many famous people in Oregon, besides the Jailblazers:rolleyes:

Originally posted by rborist1
Worked for a couple of NHL hockey players up here, and many years ago we worked for the richest man in Canada (at the time)..............not a pleasent experience either.

Peter Puck?? If so he was an obnoxious resident of Edmonton when Iwas posted there.

im working for a guy who has the largest recycling outfit in europe he watches every dollar like a hawk but pays what you want he just loves mind games and trying to come out best i actually enjoy his bull????,when i tell him i carnt get there for a few days its as if the world is going to end to him nothing else to think about,i cut palms out front of john farnham a famous aussie singer known as whispering jack his palms were near hv wires after the haircut he was anything but whispering jack ill admit i got a kick out of it i was only following power co orders

Latest posts

Back