Farmertec

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking of getting some of those budget saws for 30 a pop and the G272 for 89, for 4 total. Till I hit the shipping estimates by boat and plane. :oops:

I had been using plane for last 3 saws. But phew we the shipping cost has made the cheap saws not cheap so removed all from cart.

Yes I have bought alot of stuff from Farmertec website over the years.

Attachments

• ftsaws.jpg
    ftsaws.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 0
  • ftsawss.jpg
    ftsawss.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 0
  • ftblue.jpg
    ftblue.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 0
  • g888444466.jpg
    g888444466.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 0
  • g444g372pr.jpg
    g444g372pr.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 0
The shipping costs are based more on item size. Small items don't cost much for shipping. Like in the order I posted above, the $3 handlebar, added about $9 to the shipping. But at the end of the day its still 12 bucks for a handlebar that you would normally pay $30-$40 for.
Those bars are 15 in the USA from China.

Have any of you guys used the farmertec website to order parts? Seems kinda sketchy that the only way to checkout is with PayPal.
Yes if I'm not in a hurry sometimes it takes a couple weeks for the parts to arrive
I'll get a list if the various parts i need.
If Duke's or hl supply has a good deal i buy from them
If not I've had over 30 orders through the farmertec website.
I always received everything and had a few broken pieces over the year's
But they either replaced them or credited the next order.

I was thinking of getting some of those budget saws for 30 a pop and the G272 for 89, for 4 total. Till I hit the shipping estimates by boat and plane. :oops:

I had been using plane for last 3 saws. But phew we the shipping cost has made the cheap saws not cheap so removed all from cart.

Yes I have bought alot of stuff from Farmertec website over the years.
It was 154.00 shipped each for the 272 and the 372s xp or xt

It was 154.00 shipped each for the 272 and the 372s xp or xt

Shipping alone 343 by plane for 4 smaller saws 7-10 days. 162 by boat 35-45 days plus sometimes.
179 for cost of saws 4 saws 30 30 30 30 89 before above shipping
522 by plane total or 341 boat

I used to pay 110 for a G888 shipped by plane for 1 big cc saw. Even less by boat for others like 75. I like getting them in 7-10 days so plane for last 3.

Buying in singles seems best. So back to that.

g888cbb.jpg

Latest posts

Back