• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold fast tach

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

o8f150

Tree Freak
Reaction score
i bought this a few years ago and have only used it maybe a dozen times,, i have no use for it any more,,, here is a vid of it today,,as you can see it works good,, asking 60.00 shipped to the lower 48,, cash check or paypal as a gift

i bought this a few years ago and have only used it maybe a dozen times,, i have no use for it any more,,, here is a vid of it today,,as you can see it works good,, asking 60.00 shipped to the lower 48,, cash check or paypal as a gift

PM Sent.

what the heck, my first post is not here. i must have been so concentrated on a PM i forgot the hit reply. damnit!

what the heck, my first post is not here. i must have been so concentrated on a PM i forgot the hit reply. damnit!

I feel your pain. I was getting ready to order one today and just happen to see this listing. Missed getting this one by 3 minutes. Just bought one off Ebay for $100 so that 3 minutes cost me $40 :). Sucks, but you can't win them all.

i bought one of these 8 years ago from walkers and i have no idea where it went :mad::mad::mad::mad: now that is pain. just so you know, amicks has these same tachs for $85 USD i'm just gonna buy another from walkers if they still got them. mine was $100 CAD back then so probably a bunch more now.

i bought one of these 8 years ago from walkers and i have no idea where it went :mad::mad::mad::mad: now that is pain. just so you know, amicks has these same tachs for $85 USD i'm just gonna buy another from walkers if they still got them. mine was $100 CAD back then so probably a bunch more now.

True, but with shipping it would be $98.37 so about the same as from Ebay (free shipping).

Back