Favorite Husky dealer?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robfromaz1977

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Just wondering if any of you out there have a favorite dealer. I am asking because I am looking at getting a new saw and want to find a dealer that has down to earth prices unlike the guy here in my town. I think I want to try and get a 372 if there are any left. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Why ask this question? How far are you willing to travel for a saw, because Husky doesn't do online sales?

:cheers:
Mike

Not looking to travel so to speak but have them ship it to me. I think that a shipping fee would be less than local sales tax. I cannot remember where I saw a sale on 372s listed on a dealer site for 699. My local dealer wants 839 before tax. After tax it would be over 900 bucks. No way I would pay that.

well you could get a husky from lowes its not pro grade but a premium home owner saw. carefull ordering online, i ordered online with a ryobi they had free shipping at home depot, i checked out then all of a sudden they added 10 percent sales tax.

well you could get a husky from lowes its not pro grade but a premium home owner saw. carefull ordering online, i ordered online with a ryobi they had free shipping at home depot, i checked out then all of a sudden they added 10 percent sales tax.

that's because they have a stores in NYS.

as for the 357xp, my local dealer is selling them for $799. Husqvarna controls the pricing on their saws so don't expect to find a screaming deal from an AD but hell if u can skirt the sales tax go ahead:)

I'll answer the first part of your question. My favorite Husky dealer is Bud's Grocery in alittle North Florida community called Bardin. Its logging country.
Mr Bud has been a Husky dealer for a long time. It is setup as a country store but in a fairly modern building (by that I mean 1970's style convience store sort of look). They sell all the same stuff most convience store do as well as husky and Jred saws and parts. The shelves in the store have saws and saw parts on the top and food and grocery items on the bottom. They are a full service kind of place. Skider tires and chains, saws and parts, groceries for the kids and feed for the livestock. It is a very cool place! They also have mobile service trucks and you can call Kevin and he will come to you and work on your harvester or change a skidder tire or you can bring your saw to them and they will work on it at the shop. Just a great palce and a great group of people.

Scott

Around here the days of the nicely discounted Husky prices seem to be gone. Even at a big local shop that used to discount nicely.....

Maybe because they don't have online competition?

In fact the 3120s are priced higher than an 880 at this big shop......

Your welcome. I got mine from them back in the summer. You will really like it. I just got mine ported and got to test it yesterday. It outcut my new 390xp in red oak.
<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5dJRl3RsYSI&hl=en_US&fs=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5dJRl3RsYSI&hl=en_US&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

Today I thought I had a 372 on the way but I got a phone call from Madsens just before they closed telling me that they cannot ship a saw to me and had to cancel my order. Something about dealer boundries they said. So not to give up on them my wife has a friend that lives about 50 miles north in Tacoma that might be able to pick one up for me.

Today I thought I had a 372 on the way but I got a phone call from Madsens just before they closed telling me that they cannot ship a saw to me and had to cancel my order. Something about dealer boundries they said. So not to give up on them my wife has a friend that lives about 50 miles north in Tacoma that might be able to pick one up for me.

PM me for the number for my dealer. Might be able to get you a deal on me. What is your top cash price? I have an account and need to "buy a saw' before the end of the year. Know what i mean?:givebeer:

Les

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Latest posts

Back