• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold FEELER: Echo 701 VL Like new Rare Find

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No clue on its value, might let her go for the right number. Runs/cuts/oils like new.
I don't either, and I don't want to insult anyone ;), sounds as though you have a number in mind so why so secretive?
Are you the original owner, manuals, receipts?
For you $1000
What does this mean?

Very nice saw. Great condition. The homeowner who was the first owner of this saw was obviously erring on the side of "Overkill" with this machine. Kudos! Did that bar come with it originally? It looks like a real old style Cannon. I would think this would go for around $200-250. Check around, though.

Very nice saw. Great condition. The homeowner who was the first owner of this saw was obviously erring on the side of "Overkill" with this machine. Kudos! Did that bar come with it originally? It looks like a real old style Cannon. I would think this would go for around $200-250. Check around, though.
Plus a hundred to ship it all to you ;).

Anyone know who bought this beauty?? Wouldn't mind asking them if they want to let her go yet.. Old thread though so not the best chances.

Back